Lunch at Amelie's French Bakery

0 comments



Today I tried this cool place out in the North Davidson area better known as Noda called Amelie's French Bakery.  The name was a bit misleading.  I went in because my ginormous sweet tooth saw the word bakery, well couldn't fight my impulse.  To my surprise this swank little place with the retro styled decoration and pretty light blue wall design served sandwiches.  
Art of high taste hung on the walls and the furniture felt like I was in the home of a professional antique dealer.  The floors gave the feel of a tattered concert hall flooring.  I asked the pretty young lady at the counter what she recommended and she gave me the goods.  I enjoyed a seeded roast beef sandwich with boursin herb cheese and a spinach asparagus leer soup that was so excellent.  Now I must let you know that I love soups so the great blend in this soup set my alarms a ringing!  Great vegetables soft and well blended with the soups spinach taste had me in amazement.  Green soupy broth, red carrots, and potatoes set off my taste buds.  I think you understand that I loved the soup.  The seeded roast beef sandwich was good as well.  I personally felt the bread a bit too crunchy but not enough to take away from the tender roast beef.  The herb cheese gave it such a tangy kick that I couldn't help but devour the meal!  Look I mustn't have been alone because the doors kept opening non-stop!  Si Fi speaks and the verdict is 9 out of 10!  Y'all have to check it out for yourselves.  The address is below:

Amelie's French Bakery & Cafe
2424 N Davidson St.
Charlotte, NC 28205
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Lunch at Amelie's French Bakery"

Post a Comment

Vista Print

Come One Come All

What's on Tap

A. Moss "If I"


Ill local artist from Charlotte

Kinki Ski Monkey - Punjabi Rap Live

These Berkley cats are doing there thing! Shout out to Mo killing the turntables and the mic! >

Good Friday

Lord, Lord, Lord (Feat.Kanye West, Mos Def, Swizz Beatz, Rae Kwon & Charlie Wilson)

Black Label Pisces Bday Bash

Black Flag Records

Black Flag Records track featuring Deniro Farrar titled Dedicated! Hotness coming out of the QC

Elenora Fagan Slideshow

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design generated with Smilebox